Ha, I got banned

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Stew Ingredient

Re: Ha, I got banned

Postby TerryTeo » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:32 pm

polardude1 wrote:
What? Can you produce anything that makes sense?

Didn't you lose your PM ability for sending abusive messages to SecSab? Like the one you sent me? Perhaps if the mods took more appropriate action against your intimidation then, there wouldn't have been an escalation that resulted in physical threats?

More lies from you but what si the difference between abuse level on a PNM vs absue leveled in a public forum So you think physical threats are OK? You find that acceptable behavior? Physical threats on the other hand....

Where is the lie in a question? A question that you refuse to answer. Really simple, did you or did you not have your PM abilities revoked for a period of time? You don't have to provide the reason why, but feel free to do so if you wish.

You still haven't managed to make much sense of your latest ramble. You need to calm down before posting in fury.

By the way, didn't you once suggest to SecSab that you might call in to or should have called in to his Kibbutz on one of your visits to Israel. Given your level of hostility toward each other, what would have been the intent of such a visit?

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Where is the lie in a question? A question that you refuse to answer. Really simple, did you or did you not have your PM abilities revoked for a period of time? You don't have to provide the reason why, but feel free to do so if you wish.

I don't answer to you. Just continue with your lies about Sec Sab being a victim
Re: Worst American State
Postby korgy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:03 pm
"it is a certain kind if brutal, lily-white, simple-minded personality who loves the Rockies. "

Postby eric84 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:35 pm

GatoPingado wrote:
eric84 wrote:He doesn't post about Cambodia or anywhere else.....hell, he went into a thread about Detroit to blast Zaffer. His days of posting anything interesting have passed.

Do you even travel? The only thing notable about you is the ignominy of your impeachment and your annoying ellipses.

Being as you're both single, your travel is likely more interesting than mine......or maybe not if you're posting here.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Stew Ingredient

Postby TerryTeo » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:36 pm

Candy attacked another poster here in real life?

Whats that about?

Stew Ingredient

Postby TerryTeo » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:40 pm

polardude1 wrote:

I don't answer to you. Just continue with your lies about Sec Sab being a victim

Taken as an admission, thanks for clearing that up.

Now if someone was to lose their PM abilities, you'd have to believe that they were making sinister or threatening PMs. I wonder which it was, do come clean.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:43 pm

Oh really? Take it as I do't answer to you.

Now if someone was to lose their PM abilities, you'd have to believe that they were making sinister or threatening PMs. I wonder which it was, do come clean.

You might want to ask someone with that experience
"it is a certain kind if brutal, lily-white, simple-minded personality who loves the Rockies. "

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:01 pm

Polar, you had your ability to send PMs withdrawn and you publicly asked to have them restored.

You are a habitual and inveterate liar, you regularly create quotes and pretend other people have written them, just as moe does.

Just deal with it you racist creep.
Don't bother with the future. Stay here with us.

And about the gassing thing-is that how your father ended it, head in the oven and all that or was it a hosepipe into the car?

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:07 pm

Polar, you had your ability to send PMs withdrawn and you publicly asked to have them restored

How do you know they were "withdrawn"? Whatbever teh details, they are none of your business. I am sure your outrrage include physical threats leveled againt posters in a public forum

Just deal with it you racist creep.

That is just precious coming from an anti Semitic piece of filth like you. It's like Chimes calling someone a racist

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:12 pm

You asked for your PMs to be restored.

You like to believe that whoever disagrees with you is antisemitic. It's. It true, but it's a crutch for a person whose entire persona is based on victim hood.
I've never made an antisemitic post and I never will.

You, however, believe that Arabs love their kids differently from the way others do. It's the most startlingly egregious piece of making your enemy an inhuman other I've seen on here.

And about the gassing thing-is that how your father ended it, head in the oven and all that or was it a hosepipe into the car?

Stew Ingredient

Postby TerryTeo » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:12 pm

polardude1 wrote:

Oh really? Take it as I do't answer to you.

You might want to ask someone with that experience

Funnily enough I have unfortunate personal experience of your nasty PMs, but here's someone else talking about your physical threats by PM..

You can just tell rainman's anger levels were right up when he wrote that. Standby for a creepy abusive PM. He once sent me a PM threatening to beat me up. i replied by laughing at him and in return got an abusive type and expentive ridden three paragraphs of gibberish.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:23 pm

Oh my. ou muts have a collection of all my posts. Tat is creepy. But the funy thing is that Sandrat is anoter oen who got a perma-boot. I wonder why. Associating yr self woth them does not refect well on you

You like to believe that whoever disagrees with you is antisemitic. It's. It true, but it's a crutch for a person whose entire persona is based on victim hood.
I've never made an antisemitic post and I never will.

Oh no, who ever obsesses about the alleged crimes of a certain people while not holdingh others ot the same standard fits that mold. That would be you and your honey bear, Terror. Sandrat is long perma-booted so he canot come ot your rescue. perhaps Mli wil jump in, or even Chimes

You, however, believe that Arabs love their kids differently from the way others do. It's the most startlingly egregious piece of making your enemy an inhuman other I've seen on here.

Oh, I forgot how upset you were about that. What is the body count in Syria now, or does it now matter to you?

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:25 pm

I don't have a collection of your posts.
Did as drag get banned? Why?

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Polar, there are no arabs on here defending Arab crimes. There are Zionists on hear defending Zionist crimes. So the arguments will not center around Arab crimes, they will center around Zionist ones. It's that simple. You want to see bogeymen. That's a shame.

Sucks to be you.
Last edited by bojangles on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:28 pm

What's the body count in Syria? Dunno. Who's a reliable witness? Do to like refugee accounts or would you accept a figure from the Lancet?

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:30 pm

What's the body count in Syria? Dunno.

Don't knwo or don't care?

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Neither, to be honest.
What about you?

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:33 pm

bojangles wrote:I don't have a collection of your posts.
Did sandrat get banned? Why?

Combination of a tablet and autocorrect often creates polardese.
Remarkable.

Stew Ingredient

Postby TerryTeo » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:35 pm

I C&P'd the post of another handle from the search engine and you play the victim, claiming I have a collection of your posts. In the first instance, stating the obvious, its not your post, secondly, the search engines serves a pretty useful function of highlighting your lies. And physical threats.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:28 pm

Polar, there are no arabs on here defending Arab crimes. There are Zionists on hear defending Zionist crimes. So the arguments will not center around Arab crimes, they will center around Zionist ones. It's that simple. You want to see bogeymen. That's a shame.

Sucks to be you.

What "Zionist crimes? Is Zionism a crime. Is that what you think? You really are very ignorant of the Zionist movement. Sucks to be you.

Neither, to be honest.
What about you?

Oh. Yo don' care. You would rather focus on 67]6 year old history.

bojangles wrote:
I don't have a collection of your posts.
Terror seems to have a collection

Did sandrat get banned? Why?

I have no idea. Ask the mods. You might want to ask Pez. She really admires you as a poster.

Re: Ha,
by TerryTeo » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:35 pm

I C&P'd the post of another handle from the search engine and you play the victim, claiming I have a collection of your posts. In the first instance, stating the obvious, its not your post, secondly, the search engines serves a pretty useful function of highlighting your lies. And physical threats.

You seem to have a collection of my posts. Geez, I feel like i have a stalker. Why would someone from Snooze Zealand be obsessed with Jews and Israel?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm

The Feuderator wrote:I won't relentlessly inject myself into threads I'm not involved in to stalk the mods because one action.

You created this thread to mewl about the mods. You've been mewling about them ever since you got fired. For being the worst mod ever. None of my comments here could be construed as 'stalking a mod' in any case, you ridiculous mewling twatsicle.

The Feuderator wrote:His days of posting anything interesting have passed.

Whereas we're still waiting for the golden era of interesting posts from Winterpeg. Better grab a snickers, it's going to be a while.

Candy wrote:I've never made an antisemitic post and I never will.

Candy's pet joo hater wrote:the search engines serves a pretty useful function of highlighting your lies.

Good point. One that Candy won't appreciate. Apparently, he forgot we just did this:

-candy is dandy said that he would gas Polardude, a Jew, himself during one of their arguments about Israel.

Candy is Dandy wrote:Not quite. I replied to one of Polar's "Candy thinks...(something ridiculous that he'd just made up." that "I ought to come over there and gas you myself." It was a poor thing to say and I regret it. I was trying to offend Polar, not anybody else.
The consensus, on the other thread, is that any reference to gassing aimed at a Jewish person is antisemitic. That wasn't my intention and I apologise. Lesson learned.

Link to megathread I just bumped from Famous Dishes!

Leaving aside the obvious bullshit that Candy just happened to use that particular insult and that he was sooooooo fucking stupid that he didn't realize that it was an anti-Semitic comment to make (especially in light of the fact that he said it to someone who had lost relatives in the holocaust), even he was forced to admit that he made an anti-Semitic comment. After much wiggling, denial and excuse making. You'd almost be able to believe him. If we hadn't just done this whole thing in this very forum. Also interesting is that his nonpology wasn't to the person whose family died in the holocaust that he aimed that barb at, it was to anyone who might have been offended by having seen him do it. In other words, he's just orry he got caught out exposing his anti-Semitism. A fact he hammers home every single time he denies that exchange.

You lying anti-Semitic cumbag. You're a detriment to this forum and a dangerously deranged individual.
Last edited by Moethebartender on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Godjira being Godjira wrote:I'm rigging up an ass cam right now. It'll be focused on my ass and what it's up to, 24/7.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:36 pm

I don't think Zionism is a crime.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:38 pm

"I ought to come over there and gas you myself"
Does not mean
"I want to gas a Jew"

I'm sure you'll be clinging to that lie in another five years, but it just not true.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:42 pm

"I ought to come over there and gas you myself"
Does not mean
"I want to gas a Jew"

yes.

WOuld you say this to a non jew? No

by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:36 pm

I don't think Zionism is a crime.

Why do you use the term "Zionist crimes? Are Zionists criminals?

Free Tibet!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:43 pm

That truth isn't going anywhere. You might as well own it, cretin. You just can't unfuck that donkey cowboy.
Godjira being Godjira wrote:I'm rigging up an ass cam right now. It'll be focused on my ass and what it's up to, 24/7.

Postby eric84 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:43 pm

You created this thread to mewl about the mods. You've been mewling about them ever since you got fired. For being the worst mod ever. None of my comments here could be construed as 'stalking a mod' in any case, you ridiculous mewling twatsicle.

Yup, it's a complaint. I haven't gotten an explanation of why it happened given what I did to address the situation but it's done now. I'm not going to chase them around threads that aren't related to this to drone on endlessly about an issue like you do. See the difference, Dr. Detroit?

Really, every time you go after Candy, it's essentially a whine to the mods about why they let him post here so it's all a bit puzzling why you don't take it up with them directly.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Ereich
Yup, it's a complaint. I haven't gotten an explanation of why it happened given what I did to address the situation but it's done now

y pezworld » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:46 am

We have always shied away from publicly announcing bannings and reasons why. That's between the mods and the poster in question, the goal being to encourage them to not misbehave anymore. We didn't tell the board that you were banned for a day, let alone why. But as a former mod you should know what not to do. So because you asked publicly and seem to want to stir the pot in this thread, here's why action was taken and what you should learn from it:

- If your post gets sagged, don't double down and post exactly the same thing again. You know better than that. Then don't post it a third time, slightly sanitized, after we warned you and deleted the second post.

- Even though you're not a mod, you were revealing non-public information about past board actions against another poster. Are you "allowed" to do that? Well, we didn't publicize it for a reason so it's not cool for you to use it to score your own brownie points against a poster you clearly don't like.

- That poster wasn't even mentioned in the thread until you mentioned him and how many times the mods had taken action against him.

So... you used normally private information you gleaned as a mod specifically to feud with another poster in an unrelated post. And you got a time-out for doing so.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:50 pm

The Feuderator wrote:I haven't gotten an explanation of why it happened given what I did to address the situation but it's done now.

Yeah, you did. You even got warnings before they banned you, which is more than I got before you stupidly banned me for a completely bullshit reason. So you can go fuck yourself too.

The Feuderator wrote:I'm not going to chase them around threads that aren't related to this to drone on endlessly about an issue like you do. See the difference, Dr. Detroit?

You've chased people to other forums to keep stalking and feuding with them endlessly icemonkey. You've dug into personal information about people who had you on ignore and you followed twitter feeds even after it was obvious they were about a posters children. I do see the difference. You're deranged.

The Feuderator wrote:every time you go after Candy, it's essentially a whine to the mods about why they let him post here so it's all a bit puzzling why you don't take it up with them directly.

That's an interesting interpretation which has zero correspondence to reality actually 'Reich. As a mind reader, you suck almost as badly as you did as a moderator.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:56 pm

Moethebartender wrote:That truth isn't going anywhere. You might as well own it, cretin. You just can't unfuck that donkey cowboy.

I've owned what I wrote. Your pathetic desperation to turn it into something else is your own concern.

Got a link to a learned post on one of the genocides you wank over? In ten years I've never seen one, but I'm sure you or the graveshitter can help.

Postby eric84 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Yeah, you did. You even got warnings before they banned you, which is more than I got before you stupidly banned me for a completely bullshit reason. So you can go fuck yourself too.

No, see, I did actually change the post they didn't like to take out identifying info which addressed their issue with it. They still banned me which didn't make sense to me. Ergo this post.

You've chased people to other forums to keep stalking and feuding with them endlessly icemonkey

Once again, incorrect. As many people do, I occasionally purused LP and barely interacted with you. When I actually offered you some useful advice, you went completely apeshit. Not suprisingly, most didn't share your characterization.

You've dug into personal information about people who had you on ignore and you followed twitter feeds even after it was obvious they were about a posters children.

It wasn't actually obvious in any way. His tweets were more or less what he posted here. I wonder how you know that. Oh right, you don't because you're making shit up.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:59 pm

by Capitolhill » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:28 pm

*crosses fingers and prays for a mega-thread*

you got your wish

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:07 pm

The Feuderator wrote:Once again, incorrect. As many people do, I occasionally purused LP and barely interacted with you. When I actually offered you some useful advice, you went completely apeshit. Not suprisingly, most didn't share your characterization.

That's a lie that you've told over and over again. You occasionally "purused" LP for the sole purpose of stalking with people like myself, thoughtpolice and Nexus. You continued feuding with people over there because you couldn't do it here - two of us no longer posted here and the other had you on ignore here - as did Joey when you started creeping out on his personal details you frustrated little dead ended nobody. You just couldn't let a feud go. If there were an internet version of a restraining order, you wouldn't be allowed on any message forums based outside of winterpeg you creepy, creepy, sick little wankpuddle.

Why did you continue digging up personal details for people who weren't interacting with you in any way, Feuderator?

The Feuderator wrote:It wasn't actually obvious in any way. His tweets were more or less what he posted here. I wonder how you know that. Oh right, you don't because you're making shit up.

Joey on the Fantasy Football Site wrote:By the way, someone laerted me that eric was calling me a "drama queen" for leaving the board, yet he never explained why he "followed" my twitter feed , and then unfollowed it. Moe's account is pretty true, but it misses the main point, which was that people were criticizing me (!) for having an account with my real name; the reason I used my name was because it was for communication with my daughter's Kindergarden class, where parents were encouraged to send tweets to ask questions during the school day, so a name like "joey ramone" or "lick my love pump" wouldn't work. Erich, explain why on earth you'd go searching for me on twitter in the first place, and then hit "follow", ok? Freak. And yeah, I kicked your ass two weeks ago.

Here's how I know

You simpering jackass.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:11 pm

This is great, but perhaps somebody could link to one of your Moe's fascinating opinion pieces about the mass slaughter of brown people and it's aftermath.

We need that, because otherwise he'll look like a one trick pony whose therapy isn't quite taking.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:14 pm

Candy wrote:This is great, but perhaps somebody could link to one of your Moe's fascinating opinion pieces about the mass slaughter of brown people and it's aftermath.

We need that, because otherwise he'll look like a one trick pony whose therapy isn't quite taking.

Still around? Have you sobered up yet, or are you still drinking your way through fantasies about sick ways your internet enemy felix might die?

Why don't you treat us to an exhibition of your poverty porn first you sick bastard? It might help you focus your rage a bit.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:19 pm

Why don't you treat us to an exhibition of your poverty porn first you sick bastard? It might help you focus your rage a bit.

Funny that you say that. Without poverty, Candy would have nothing to photograph

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:23 pm

You see a portrait and immediately assume from some clue, skin tone perhaps, that they're poorer than you.

That'll be something black in your psyche.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:45 pm

You love misery as longa s you can make money off of it

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:48 pm

Poverty and misery? Probably a profound inability to love their kids too. You can tell a lot about a person from their skin colour if you're bigoted enough.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:50 pm

bojangles wrote:You see a portrait and immediately assume from some clue, skin tone perhaps, that they're poorer than you.

That'll be something black in your psyche.

No, I say that based on your comments and on the comments from the New Yorkers who were with you when you were taking pictuers of the homeless Candy. Oddly enough, I'm pretty sure the people in that pic were white. It's interesting that you'd assume that I was taking some clue from "skin tone perhaps" though. Your assumptions say more about you than you'd probably care to reveal.

Funny that you seem to think the reason I visit Cambodia is because it was the site of a "mass slaughter of brown people and it's aftermath" - is that all that you think of the place Candy? How bizarre. Then again, given your obsession with death and dying, I guess it's not altogether surprising.

Having any luck wishing that Felix will die painfully yet? Do let us know how that healthy little fixation is working out for you.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:59 pm

Better to step over people than engage with them, isn't it Moe?

Interesting that of the many pictures I posted that was the one youliken to your wank stash.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:07 pm

Wank stash? You're even creepier than I thought.

Instigator

Postby cuchulainn » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:16 pm

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:25 pm

You likened pictures or perfectly decent people to pornography, you appalling little turd. Your thought process.

resident rebel

Postby chimes » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:32 pm

Is this the future?

Ever more miserable, angry old men all day long posting their venom from some old people's home, because an increasing number of such places have interwebs facilities nowadays too?
Because they have nothing else left to do?
And because the average age in (western) populations, keeps dramatically rising?

+

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:33 pm

Candy wrote:You likened pictures or perfectly decent people to pornography, you appalling little turd. Your thought process.

You likened pictures of an entire country of people who had suffered terribly over three decades ago to "genocide porn" you appalling hypocritical racist piece of filth.

I'm sure they were perfectly normal people - who had no idea that some well off Limey twat would be smugly posting their pictures on the internet identifying them as homeless. Did you tell them they were going to be appearing in a volume entitled 'Homeless of the World Volume III: Poverty in the First World", or did that fail to come up in conversation you sick twat?

Do you wish a horrible death on me yet Candy, or are you still going to need to work your way to the bottom of another bottle before you come out with another one of your 'amusing' little rants about that sort of thing?

You're a miserable cretin Candy. Sucks to be you.

Postby eric84 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:44 pm

You occasionally "purused" LP for the sole purpose of stalking with people like myself, thoughtpolice and Nexus

I did pretty crappy job of it then. I doubt there's a handful of posts where I even mentioned any of those posters. Rushing to the defence of nexus is pretty hilarious though; you two would get along with your scatter gun approach to feuding.

If Joey was using his twitter account to communicate with his kid's school, it wasnt at all apparent to me. Looked a lot like his posts here. Tempest in a moe teapot.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:25 pm

So it's a turn of phrase that's only for you, moe? Another example of American exceptionalism.

Please live a long life. I can't imagine a worse fate for you.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:37 pm

The Feuderator wrote:
You occasionally "purused" LP for the sole purpose of stalking with people like myself, thoughtpolice and Nexus

I did pretty crappy job of it then. I doubt there's a handful of posts where I even mentioned any of those posters. Rushing to the defence of nexus is pretty hilarious though

You do a crappy job of everything you attempt. Sucking at everything is the one thing you do well.

Rushing to the defense of Nexus? Hardly. Just pointing out another example of someone who isn't even here anymore that you continued to stalk and feud with anyway.

The Feuderator wrote:If Joey was using his twitter account to communicate with his kid's school, it wasnt at all apparent to me. Looked a lot like his posts here. Tempest in a moe teapot.

If it wasn't apparent to you, I'd suggest it might have something to do with you being a clueless dumbass. If you had more than one brain cell knocking around upstairs, you probably wouldn't have been digging up personal information about a poster who had you on ignore in the first place. If it wasn't apparent to you, why did you stop following the feed, eReich? I guess we can add lying to the endless list of things that you suck at.

Poverty Pornographer wrote:Please live a long life. I can't imagine a worse fate for you.

What's the matter precious, did the mods have a word with you about wishing a painful death on Felix by chance?

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:39 pm

What's the matter precious, did the mods have a word with you about wishing a painful death on Felix by chance?

The mods are sick hearing from him

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:43 pm

It certainly sounds out of character for someone whose normal method of exchanging pleasantries involves something more along the lines of "Die of bowel cancer then, you hideous cunt."

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:49 pm

Ok, Moe, a long painful cancerous decline would also suit you admirably.

You are a bully, a coward and a thug. If there was ever been a pack of curs picking on a single poster ceaselessly, day in and day out, you could be relied on to be part of the gang. You and your little collective of shit stains move from target to target and while one or two of the others might occasionally write about something else, for you it's a full time calling.

If you can be allowed to subject an individual to daily racist abuse year in and year out I can't imagine anybody having any problem with me wishing you a tumour or two.

PreviousNext

Return to Famous Dishes