Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL??

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 8512
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:38 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Flobster » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:31 pm

You aren't really answering any of my questions, are you? If you had been sitting in a bar from 8PM to just before 3AM, why would you expect to have spent no money? Other than drinks, drunks are big tippers. I'm surprised it was only $100.
The world ended on 21 December 2012.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:34 pm

Of course, joey wasn't there. He never is...always claims he is "too busy."

The point being is that I hadn't talked to the PS crew for many hours. Later, ian and scotty got into an argument about who threw 40 bucks at me. Isn't that suspicious? I ended up spending nearly 200 USD. Then, .ian and scotty state that I am broke, not paying for anything, and, again, since I paid for my cab ride home, where is this 40 bucks that they have talked about for years as my wallet was bone dry? Sounds like they rolled me.
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 11541
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:32 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby (X) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:35 pm

Has to be said that the story as related by JB is not water tight either.
Slap on your butt for good measure!

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 13299
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:28 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Vince » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:38 pm

Jelly_Belly wrote:
Vince wrote:
Jelly_Belly wrote:Really, if anything, if Ian was still around, and he spotted me, it is not beyond belief that he ran up my credit card, took all my cash while fumbling through my wallet, and asked to bar staff to take care of me. The guy is just a jerk.


Thats quite an allegation. Have you any evidence whatsoever beyond the fact that in your view: "the guy is just a jerk"


Gosh, I met him in person, and yes, he is a jerk, not very much different from his persona here. So really, what do you want me to say? A couple of hours with him was more than enough. He isn't particularly bright, which was obvious in the first few minutes, and he basically hates people and life, and thinks that is a big joke.


Ok but even somone as unballanced as you like you must realise that just because Ian hates and sneers at everything like the sad travelling sailsman he is doesnt mean he ripped you off.

Your argument amounts to this:
1. You were in a bar for ages getting drunk
2. Ian's a prick
3. Therefore Ian must have stolen from me.

thats pretty lame even by your standards.
"Do you ski?"
"Do I look like I can ski you fuckhead, I can barely walk."

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Yep,

Talking to Ian, he is an asshole.

Regardless, incognita did call me the next day, and asked if I got home okay, as she was worried about me, even though we weren't hangin' together.

Yeah, I wouldn't trust Ian as far as I could walk. BS is his game, and he believe in it.

So tell us why you think Ian is such a wonderful person.
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:46 pm

Oh, and by the way, I think Ian rolled me. No doubt.
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 13299
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:28 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Vince » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:48 pm

I said hes ok in RL and an arsehole on the board which is a very fair assessment I should think

And you have nothing to back up your silly allegations.
"Do you ski?"
"Do I look like I can ski you fuckhead, I can barely walk."

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:53 pm

Gosh, do you want me to send you my credit card statements, and my ATM withdrawal for that day? Really, FUCK YOU!!!!
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 8512
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:38 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Flobster » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:59 pm

Let's try that again -

If you had been sitting in a bar from 8PM to just before 3AM, why would you expect to have spent no money? Other than drinks, drunks are big tippers. I'm surprised it was only $100.
The world ended on 21 December 2012.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 13299
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:28 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Vince » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:02 pm

Jelly_Belly wrote:Gosh, do you want me to send you my credit card statements, and my ATM withdrawal for that day? Really, FUCK YOU!!!!


Just try making a coherent argument rarther than a wild allegation. Can you do that? Answer: No. Because all you've got is bluster. You drunk yourself stupid and then blamed someone else for the fact you rendered yourself incompetent and $100 poorer. You're ridiculous.
"Do you ski?"
"Do I look like I can ski you fuckhead, I can barely walk."

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:03 pm

Who created this myth? It was basically Ian, who made the first statement that he threw 40 bucks at me for my cab ride back home, then scotty said he did it. Anyways, I paid for it.
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:06 pm

Vince wrote:
Jelly_Belly wrote:Gosh, do you want me to send you my credit card statements, and my ATM withdrawal for that day? Really, FUCK YOU!!!!


Just try making a coherent argument rarther than a wild allegation. Can you do that? Answer: No. Because all you've got is bluster. You drunk yourself stupid and then blamed someone else for the fact you rendered yourself incompetent and $100 poorer. You're ridiculous.


Thank you G_d. Obviously you haven't read my previous posts. Good for you...just shit on me. That is your MOP. Really, read a book sometime.
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 11541
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:32 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby (X) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:11 pm

JB; Vince has a point. Ok you were short of a 100 bucks and all that; unless you have proof of it it does not mean that either Ian or Scotty had anything to do with it.
Slap on your butt for good measure!

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:11 pm

Gosh Vince

I made a search regarding you, and you are pretty boring. Keep it up.
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Instigator
User avatar
Posts: 27945
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:57 pm
Location: California Republic

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby cuchulainn » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:17 pm

Those are serious allegations, Dr Belly.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:18 pm

(X) wrote:JB; Vince has a point. Ok you were short of a 100 bucks and all that; unless you have proof of it it does not mean that either Ian or Scotty had anything to do with it.


Gosh, you are the second one who can't read my responses. Again, 120 for the restaurant, 50 for the cab, and 100 plus in my wallet, which was gone...however, scotty and ian were fighting over who gave me 40 bucks for the ride back home,even though I hadn't seen them in many hours.....
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:21 pm

cuchulainn wrote:Those are serious allegations, Dr Belly.


Yeah, Ian strikes me as a thief and a BS artist, just not very good at either.
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 11541
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:32 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby (X) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:22 pm

You research people on this website and you wonder why some people would not trust you with personal information?
Slap on your butt for good measure!

playing outside
User avatar
Posts: 6170
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:36 am
Location: London, UK

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby i_have_shiny_shoes » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:26 pm

It does strike me as strange that only now, years after the fact, has Jelly decided to try and claim that (a) he was the victim of fraud and theft committed by another poster, despite an alarming lack of evidence for the accusation and (b) did indeed pay for his cab fare.

Ordinarily - and particularly given how JB operates on this forum, as he shows no hesitation in insulting others who even meekly or calmly disagree with him - if posters invented false claims about others the innocent parties would deny allegations automatically and immediately, not protest many years later.
Last edited by i_have_shiny_shoes on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we're discussing it, so it's not secret.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 8553
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby leelee » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:29 pm

What shiny shoes said.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 11541
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:32 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby (X) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:31 pm

Strange too that JB claims that Ian is " a thief and a BS artist, just not very good at either" and at the same time claims to be a victim of the exact same person.
Slap on your butt for good measure!

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:31 pm

I live in the Beverly neighborhood in the South side of Chicago. I am taking care of my 95 year old mother. I am a psychologist by profession, as well as having several apartment complexes in Utah. I hope that you are okay with this.
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 10976
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:56 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby VinceFoster » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:38 pm

You should have dreamed up this lie a long time ago if you wanted anyone to buy into it, JB.

Better luck next time.
I'm so excited you decided
to come over and beg.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 11541
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:32 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby (X) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:41 pm

JB considering that you appear to be well off; why do you also appear to have issues with people saying they are well to do?
Slap on your butt for good measure!

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 8016
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Bondi » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:44 pm

I'm quite sure JB is everything he says he is and more.
Ill remind you it was JB who spent a lot of time helping Al Bodine and his mother.
Minare ista pueris

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 15029
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:33 am
Location: Phnom Penh

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby foolsprogress » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:48 pm

i_have_shiny_shoes wrote:It does strike me as strange that only now, years after the fact, has Jelly decided to try and claim that (a) he was the victim of fraud and theft committed by another poster, despite an alarming lack of evidence for the accusation and (b) did indeed pay for his cab fare.

Ordinarily - and particularly given how JB operates on this forum, as he shows no hesitation in insulting others who even meekly or calmly disagree with him - if posters invented false claims about others the innocent parties would deny allegations automatically and immediately, not protest many years later.

Yes, but as per the upcoming DSM-V, Jelly is "nuttier than a squirrel turd in a Snickers factory.'
Let me live in a house by the side of the road...

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 11541
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:32 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby (X) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:50 pm

L'enfer est pave de bonnes intentions Bondi.
Slap on your butt for good measure!

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:18 pm

i_have_shiny_shoes wrote:It does strike me as strange that only now, years after the fact, has Jelly decided to try and claim that (a) he was the victim of fraud and theft committed by another poster, despite an alarming lack of evidence for the accusation and (b) did indeed pay for his cab fare.

Ordinarily - and particularly given how JB operates on this forum, as he shows no hesitation in insulting others who even meekly or calmly disagree with him - if posters invented false claims about others the innocent parties would deny allegations automatically and immediately, not protest many years later.


Gosh, I stated in the first place, but none of you would listen. As far as your second statement, please go back to grammar school, and try to make sense.
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:26 pm

foolsprogress wrote:
i_have_shiny_shoes wrote:It does strike me as strange that only now, years after the fact, has Jelly decided to try and claim that (a) he was the victim of fraud and theft committed by another poster, despite an alarming lack of evidence for the accusation and (b) did indeed pay for his cab fare.

Ordinarily - and particularly given how JB operates on this forum, as he shows no hesitation in insulting others who even meekly or calmly disagree with him - if posters invented false claims about others the innocent parties would deny allegations automatically and immediately, not protest many years later.

Yes, but as per the upcoming DSM-V, Jelly is "nuttier than a squirrel turd in a Snickers factory.'


Unfortunately fools, I have to agree with american joe on his analysis of you. You are a bore. You really haven't said anything interesting on here. Even though you claim to live in Cambodia, and claim to run some run some paper, or whatever, the only insight of Cambodia that you have given us is how cheap beers are in girly bars. Outside of that, you state that you are a conservative/right??? but make fun of anything that is conservative/right. Are you really that dense?
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

playing outside
User avatar
Posts: 6170
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:36 am
Location: London, UK

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby i_have_shiny_shoes » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:26 pm

Jelly_Belly wrote:Gosh, I stated in the first place, but none of you would listen. As far as your second statement, please go back to grammar school, and try to make sense.


Apart from the QED inherent in your response as regards insulting others, that you would criticise me on the basis of my grammar when your own posts are continually littered with errors, and furthermore, that many others are capable of understanding what I've written with little or no difficulty, suggests a lack of facility with the English language on your part, not mine.
we're discussing it, so it's not secret.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:29 pm

Yeah, and one cannot get a proper meal in London for less that 200 quid, and Iowa was going to decide the election. You really are full of yourself. Do you see G_d when you look in the mirror in the morning?
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:31 pm

ihhs

Have you ever realized that you are just a jerk? Nothing more?
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 9360
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:41 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby islandboi » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:49 pm

SeamusMcCool wrote:She is one of those types who is friendly with you and then when she receives some perceived slight turns on you with venom. No hope to reconcile either it appears from experience. I think Zara was kind of like that too.


It's called Borderline Personality Disorder and a good many women on here have it... It's mostly women that have it too from what my shrink told me...
"Hello, my name is islandboi and I live on $1800 CAN a month..."

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 15029
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:33 am
Location: Phnom Penh

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby foolsprogress » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:55 pm

Jelly_Belly wrote:
foolsprogress wrote:
i_have_shiny_shoes wrote:It does strike me as strange that only now, years after the fact, has Jelly decided to try and claim that (a) he was the victim of fraud and theft committed by another poster, despite an alarming lack of evidence for the accusation and (b) did indeed pay for his cab fare.

Ordinarily - and particularly given how JB operates on this forum, as he shows no hesitation in insulting others who even meekly or calmly disagree with him - if posters invented false claims about others the innocent parties would deny allegations automatically and immediately, not protest many years later.

Yes, but as per the upcoming DSM-V, Jelly is "nuttier than a squirrel turd in a Snickers factory.'

Unfortunately fools, I have to agree with american joe on his analysis of you. You are a bore. You really haven't said anything interesting on here. Even though you claim to live in Cambodia, and claim to run some run some paper, or whatever, the only insight of Cambodia that you have given us is how cheap beers are in girly bars. Outside of that, you state that you are a conservative/right??? but make fun of anything that is conservative/right. Are you really that dense?

Bingo. You are the doctor.
Let me live in a house by the side of the road...

playing outside
User avatar
Posts: 6170
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:36 am
Location: London, UK

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby i_have_shiny_shoes » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Jelly_Belly wrote:Yeah, and one cannot get a proper meal in London for less that 200 quid


And herein lies the proof of how, when someone invents a claim about another poster on PS, they respond quickly to deny an accusation.

7 January 2012 was the first occasion on which you made this claim was in a very badly worded attack OP. I politely asked for proof, and when none was forthcoming I subsequently spent the thread mocking you.

A month later you made this claim again, this time as part of a post in which you attacked several people including me. I decided to politely respond this time to confirm what I'd originally written, and provided evidence for the same.

This, however, didn't prevent you making the claim on a third occasion, this time in a bizarre attempt to insult me, after I'd merely politely pointed out the flaws inherent in your reasoning about Jewish students and their supposed disinclination towards diversity of opinion. I politely pointed you back to the thread above to confirm I'd said no such thing.

And so, despite the above, here you are once more leveling something at me for which you have no proof, where I've provided evidence which supports my side of the argument, and where once again you will neither have the decency to admit that you were and are wrong, or the decency to apologise.

You really are full of yourself.


I might have taken this as constructive criticism, had it not come from the supposedly devout Christian who boasts about his charitable works and the number of times he goes to church, and on this board at least generally behooves himself in a manner which is typically contrary to the teachings of most Christian sects you could wish to mention. Some humility, lest it be said, would be a good start.

Do you see G_d when you look in the mirror in the morning?


What an odd question to ask an atheist.
Last edited by i_have_shiny_shoes on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we're discussing it, so it's not secret.

playing outside
User avatar
Posts: 6170
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:36 am
Location: London, UK

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby i_have_shiny_shoes » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:06 pm

Jelly_Belly wrote:ihhs

Have you ever realized that you are just a jerk? Nothing more?


I wish it was only now that I had realised such a thing, so I could thank you for your valuable contribution and insight. Sadly, it was long ago that I embraced the inner jerk inherent to those whose breeding is suspiciously familial.
we're discussing it, so it's not secret.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Gosh, I stick to my words. You like to look down at practically everyone, and claim yourself superior...plain and simple. I really don't know why you throw yourself into American politics and claim that Iowa is the pivotal state. Again, you just seem like a jerk. I certainly would never want to meet you, as 99 percent of the people where you live would be friendlier.
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:18 pm

I would like to see the time that IHSS makes fun of himself. I don;t think that will ever happen.
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:23 pm

Gosh,

If I didn't make it clear, IHSS is a pretentious prick. He has never said what he does does for a living, but has said that he is important. Makes me vomit.
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

playing outside
User avatar
Posts: 6170
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:36 am
Location: London, UK

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby i_have_shiny_shoes » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:25 pm

Jelly_Belly wrote:Gosh, I stick to my words.


Including words which were disproved? That's a deeply illogical thing to do, particularly for a psychologist.

You like to look down at practically everyone


At 5'11", there are many people taller than me, so it would be rather difficult.

and claim yourself superior...plain and simple.


It was you who pointed to "breeding", not me.

I really don't know why you throw yourself into American politics and claim that Iowa is the pivotal state.


And so I've made mistakes. The difference on PS, it seems, is that (unlike you) I generally acknowledge them.

Again, you just seem like a jerk.


I thank you for your valuable and constructive comments.

I certainly would never want to meet you, as 99 percent of the people where you live would be friendlier.


I'm heartbroken. I'm more friendly than at least 1.6% of the population here, although many of those have convictions for violent crime, so perhaps that statistic is not one to be trusted.
we're discussing it, so it's not secret.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:31 pm

Boy, that was saying a lot of nothing. Is that the best that you can do? You started off by stating that you could not believe my story about ian and scotty, fighting over 40 bucks. Sometimes, i really don't know what your point is. Really, do you have a job, and if so, what i it? I just don't believe that you are good at anything.
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

playing outside
User avatar
Posts: 6170
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:36 am
Location: London, UK

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby i_have_shiny_shoes » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:39 pm

Jelly_Belly wrote:If I didn't make it clear, IHSS is a pretentious prick.


Oh, you've made it clear several times.

He has never said what he does does for a living


And that you're just so desperate to know is delightful. You may appreciate, however, that the way you've treated people on this forum with regard to any of their personal information makes them ever so slightly circumspect about sharing it with you, and I am no different in that respect.

but has said that he is important.


I don't think I've ever called myself important. Feel free to provide evidence to the contrary, if you have it.

Makes me vomit.


There's probably a tablet for that.
we're discussing it, so it's not secret.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Sure, keep lying to yourself. Again, what do you do for a living, or is that a government secret?
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

playing outside
User avatar
Posts: 6170
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:36 am
Location: London, UK

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby i_have_shiny_shoes » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Jelly_Belly wrote:Boy, that was saying a lot of nothing.


Saying a lot of nothing would probably mean writing nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing.

(I hope that is classed a lot, rather than a few dozen).

Is that the best that you can do?


I'm typing this while on a unicycle. I hope you have the good grace to concede that this particular aspect of multi-tasking is fairly impressive.

You started off by stating that you could not believe my story about ian and scotty, fighting over 40 bucks.


I said it was strange.

Sometimes, i really don't know what your point is.


Me neither. Oh, to have a point, just for one day.

Really, do you have a job, and if so, what i it?


I'm an intergalactic traveller. A better, more superior and more important traveller, you see.

I just don't believe that you are good at anything.


I appear to be very good at making you reply. It's not a particularly great or useful talent to possess, admittedly.
we're discussing it, so it's not secret.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:46 pm

Are you on acid? Why is asking what you do for a living so hard? You don't answer anything, just shit upon me. Good for you.
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

playing outside
User avatar
Posts: 6170
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:36 am
Location: London, UK

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby i_have_shiny_shoes » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Jelly_Belly wrote:Again, what do you do for a living, or is that a government secret?


Is what I do a government secret? No. But is it something I intend to keep from you? Yes, as it is (a) none of your business and (b) unlike you, I've never insulted or attempted to demean someone on here on the basis of what they do (or alternatively don't do) as a career, job or profession. Status is clearly important to you, despite your occasional protestations to the contrary.
Last edited by i_have_shiny_shoes on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we're discussing it, so it's not secret.

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1916
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:52 pm
Location: California, U.S.A.

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Steveosports » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:50 pm

Hasn't this thread battle between JB and Shiny Shoes gone "a bit" too far?

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:54 pm

i_have_shiny_shoes wrote:
Jelly_Belly wrote:Again, what do you do for a living, or is that a government secret?


Is what I do a government secret? No. But is it something I intend to keep from you? Yes, as it is (a) none of your business and (b) unlike you, I've never insulted or attempted to demean someone on here on the basis of what they do (or alternatively don't do) as a career, job or profession. Status is clearly important to you, despite your occasional protestations to the contrary.


Yeah right. Believe your own dream. You are the most pretentious fuck around here.

Gosh, pretty much everyone tells what they do for a living, but you cannot. According to your own reply, you are afraid of stating it because I might make fun of it? What a man!!! Fucking coward on so many levels.
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:58 pm

The BIG secret that ihsss has, as in his pic:

Image
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:00 pm

I really wish that ihss was honest about something.
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

PreviousNext

Return to Famous Dishes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest