Creepy: What Is the Creepiest Moment You've Seen on PS?

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Evil Overlord

Re: Creepy: What Is the Creepiest Moment You've Seen on PS?

Postby Ian_in_DC » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:08 am

Dieter_von_Boesenhosen wrote:That, combined with her advocacy for kidnapping children and flaming antisemitism and ~vibes~ makes my skin crawl.

That was just the deranged, delusional mutterings of a seriously unhinged poster. The same can be said of 95% of Jelly Belly's posts. Disturbing? Yes. But not particularly creepy.

Now another creepy moment is when Jelly went through all the effort to research Baio and his employer only to create a real world-ish troll to stalk him.
"You are the son of an incestuous union." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Bst6OXEUg

Stew Ingredient

Postby Dieter_von_Boesenhosen » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:10 am

Ian_in_DC wrote:Now another creepy moment is when Jelly went through all the effort to research Baio and his employer only to create a real world-ish troll to stalk him.

I'm trying hard to snatch disagreement from the jaws of accord here, but I'm unable.

Stew Ingredient

Postby rider5 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:11 am

Ian_in_DC wrote:Now another creepy moment is when Jelly went through all the effort to research Baio and his employer only to create a real world-ish troll to stalk him.

Can you back that up? How do you know that's true?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Dieter_von_Boesenhosen » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:13 am

rider5 wrote:Can you back that up? How do you know that's true?

I think Jelly himself alluded to it when Scotty cried foul.

Evil Overlord

Postby Ian_in_DC » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:13 am

rider5 wrote:Can you back that up? How do you know that's true?

Because Pez & Incog validated that the troll was coming from the exact same IP address that Jelly posts with. That and the fact that Jelly was given a 2 week time-out for it.

Jelly's had more time-outs than my sister's unruly 3 year old.
"You are the son of an incestuous union." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Bst6OXEUg

Stew Ingredient

Postby rider5 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:16 am

Good enough for me.

Stew Ingredient

Postby muthafunky » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:24 am

I had actually forgotten about chimes and the accusation of pez taking out her "Jewish frustrations". That one was creepy because she first made those comments to me over 3 consecutive emails to my personal email address while demanding I reply to her.

How was it known that candy was the one behind that website?
I missed that whole episode and I'm curious about the evidence.
I also never saw the creepy website.

Others may remember the details more clearly, but here goes. Felix and candy had long feuded and I think it came to a head during the whole "graveshitting" episode when I believe Felix said he'd like to take a shit on candy's father's grave. Fucked up, but then again candy had also once told a Jewish poster (not sure if it was Felix) "I'd gas you myself you cunt". There was some conversation about how dangerous this feud could be since Felix's personal life isn't exactly hidden and someone even joked about a real world website being set up. Then someone else posted "I kid you not, the following website was just registered: <felix's real name>.com". And someone had. The website was sparse but basically called Felix out for the graveshitting episode and called him a nasty little creep or something. The site used to show up high on google (it's gone now). Right after this candy left and I think was banned?

Goat Roper

Postby CatScanMan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:32 am

Chimes seems frankly saner than me these days. Not sure what to make of that.

Stew Ingredient

Postby rider5 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:40 am

Catscanman has always been on my short list of posters most likely to snap.

It's a miracle no one has been injured by him here.

Stew Ingredient

Postby judik » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:43 am

What's LS's haircut thread about?
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

Hamburglar

Postby salmonid » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:56 am

judik wrote:What's LS's haircut thread about?

Something about Lost Soul feeling a barber's cock and balls on his shoulder while getting a snip. If I remember right, he was a little freaked out as the thought of cock on shoulder kept appearing in his masturbatory fantasies.

Stew Ingredient

Postby rider5 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:59 am

muthafunky wrote:
Others may remember the details more clearly, but here goes. Felix and candy had long feuded and I think it came to a head during the whole "graveshitting" episode when I believe Felix said he'd like to take a shit on candy's father's grave. Fucked up, but then again candy had also once told a Jewish poster (not sure if it was Felix) "I'd gas you myself you cunt". There was some conversation about how dangerous this feud could be since Felix's personal life isn't exactly hidden and someone even joked about a real world website being set up. Then someone else posted "I kid you not, the following website was just registered: <felix's real name>.com". And someone had. The website was sparse but basically called Felix out for the graveshitting episode and called him a nasty little creep or something. The site used to show up high on google (it's gone now). Right after this candy left and I think was banned?

So it's all based on timing? Nothing more than that?

I remember most of the above, plus the fact that felix did offer a legitimate apology, but it wasn't enough...
Screw it.
An inquest of chatboard crimes seems paltry, but sort of fun. Kind of. Tonight anyway.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:02 am

You mean like Mango from SNL?
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

Modern Leftits

Postby equus » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:12 am

salmonid wrote:

Something about Lost Soul feeling a barber's cock and balls on his shoulder while getting a snip. If I remember right, he was a little freaked out as the thought of cock on shoulder kept appearing in his masturbatory fantasies.

I thought we were all a bit alarmed at either how short he is, or how tall his barber is. Sort of like Danny de Vito getting his hair cut by Lurch.
Let no one build walls to divide us
Walls of hatred nor walls of stone
Come greet the dawn and stand beside us
We'll live together or we'll die alone

Evil Overlord

Postby Ian_in_DC » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:14 am

equus wrote:I thought we were all a bit alarmed at either how short he is, or how tall his barber is. Sort of like Danny de Vito getting his hair cut by Lurch.

Yeah, but in that case, wouldn't that poke LS in the back of the head? Which stood out because it was unlike the usual poking him in the back of the mouth with it.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Lost Soul » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:37 am

salmonid wrote:

The first sentence is correct, except for the balls part. Brooktrout is projecting in the second.

Anyway Judi, the thread isn't creepy at all. It was just an attack post in this thread by my favorite passive-aggressive Marxist mod.

It's called "Gay Haircuts" if you want to re-read it from last August or September.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

Stew Ingredient

Postby q5q » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:18 am

oh. i didn't know you're gay.

good luck, either way.
bodhisattva of sweetness, lite, and moist since 2001; dave_of_daves, whisperer_of_catsups

Vince wrote:
I'm never angry except with q5q who is a despicable abortion.

d&c
arbour zena: keith jarrett, charlie haden, jan gabarek, stuttgart rad orc

Stew Ingredient

Postby ZAffer » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:35 am

I kinda miss Geo. His posts were always so warped. I don't think he was trolling either!
sce to aux

Stew Ingredient

Postby Capitolhill » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:53 am

I feel like the creep quotient has been slipping around here lately. It's really disappointing.

Come on creeps, get off your ass and hide behind a column at a pissup. Maybe record yourself groping an Asian bargirl. Or just tell us about that teenage runaway you've locked in a crawl space.
Hi eric!

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:56 pm

joeyramone wrote:
flojin wrote:Geodaddy posting about women gave me the piss shivers.

Which time? That's the problem with geo, there's too many. The Ukranian citizenship bride, the young woman in the dance class, and so on. he deserves a lifetime award.

There's also the "psychology of a blowjob" thread. LOL. Creepy, but entertaining.

I don't know what he did, it was a few years ago, but Jelly pushed Purps to the point of telling him to fuck off and leave her alone. Must have been something creepy as she is always pleasant with everybody here.
"I'd stumbled into the middle of an evil, insidious cult of chainsaw worshipping maniacs. I had to wonder if we'd let our religious freedom go too far in this country, or maybe our immigration laws were just too lax."

Evil Overlord

Postby Ian_in_DC » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:06 pm

Capitolhill wrote:Come on creeps, get off your ass and hide behind a column at a pissup. Maybe record yourself groping an Asian bargirl. Or just tell us about that teenage runaway you've locked in a crawl space.

Sigh....I miss Bash.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Fucked up, but then again candy had also once told a Jewish poster (not sure if it was Felix) "I'd gas you myself you cunt".

That was directed at me. Candy had also was quoted as saying 3000 dead americans were slightly less than fuck all on the anniversary of 9/11.

Tina was much more of a graveshiter than Felix ever was
Postby Citizen Baba » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:57 pm
"I got a bad case of giardia in Burma too. Shit my hotel bed in Bangkok"

Stew Ingredient

Postby Dieter_von_Boesenhosen » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Elfix repented his graveshitting ways.

Evil Overlord

Postby Ian_in_DC » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:30 pm

Speaking of graveshitting, was it ever substantiated that BTraven had a wife, and one that died? If that is the case, then Baio deserves the copyrite on graveshitting. If BTraven was just full of shit, then it kind of makes the epithet rather banal.

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:34 pm

Bondi wrote:
joeyramone wrote:And #3 is fatty talking about going to swing clubs and sharing with us his STD's.

Ive never been to a swingers club. Isnt that the domain of bored married folk, like yourself. And Im sure yo'd know far more about STDs than me.

Actually, your post would be up there in the creepy stakes.

Besides Joey's preoccupation with me sex life, I find Q's constant baby poo talk pretty weird.

Q is number one in the creepy world, as far as Im concerned.

What's hilarious is that when i say Fatty, I meant jelly. Hilarious that you now consider yourself fatty. how creepy.
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:35 pm

muthafunky wrote:I like that when joey talks about "fatty" Patrik assumes it's him.

It's amazing isn't it? Not to overuse a phrase, but I am apparently in his (fat) head.
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Zaffer yelling about f'ing his stepdaughter.

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:48 pm

And then there's AmJoe talking about how much he loves to discipline teenaged boys.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:50 pm

All those Holocasut denial threads an 91l conspiracy threads. that was endless creepyness

Stew Ingredient

Postby thoughtpolice » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:56 pm

Candy had also was quoted as saying 3000 dead americans were slightly less than fuck all on the anniversary of 9/11.

I am pretty sure that was first on Thorn Tree, not here. That Candy quote was my sigline for a while.

A pre-PS creepout character was Johann, the Swedish guy who liked to take the ferry across the Baltic, fuck 14 year old Ukrainian whores and not pay them. He was quite proud of that little trifecta. Can't recall if he made the transition to PS.

All those Holocasut denial threads
The threads and content weren't as creepy as Herr Jetblast himself. He was a true believer. The most effective opponent to them was actually Soda, who knew his stuff in refuting the minutaie of their arguments. It was all wasted of course, the most effective argument to Herr Jetblast was to post random recipes in his threads, he would go ballistic . It was the only way to make him entertaining.

Stew Ingredient

Postby judik » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:06 pm

After reading over the geo post about his yearning for the 12yr old girl I have to say that geo wins hands down over anyone else
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:08 pm

judik wrote:After reading over the geo post about his yearning for the 12yr old girl I have to say that geo wins hands down over anyone else

Nah, he's on a whole other level. It's like when they stopped giving Michael jorden the MVP every year, eben though he clearly was the MVP - it's too easy, and he has too staggering a body of work, teh geo.

Stew Ingredient

Postby cowtown » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:09 pm

judik wrote:After reading over the geo post about his yearning for the 12yr old girl I have to say that geo wins hands down over anyone else

it's gone missing now

perhaps being moved to famous dish?
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler

Stew Ingredient

Postby Dieter_von_Boesenhosen » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:14 pm

thoughtpolice wrote:The threads and content weren't as creepy as Herr Jetblast himself. He was a true believer. The most effective opponent to them was actually Soda, who knew his stuff in refuting the minutaie of their arguments. It was all wasted of course, the most effective argument to Herr Jetblast was to post random recipes in his threads, he would go ballistic . It was the only way to make him entertaining.

Engaging those people is not effective opposition. It merely elevates denialism to debateworthy status.

Stew Ingredient

Postby thoughtpolice » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Dieter_von_Boesenhosen wrote:
thoughtpolice wrote:The threads and content weren't as creepy as Herr Jetblast himself. He was a true believer. The most effective opponent to them was actually Soda, who knew his stuff in refuting the minutaie of their arguments. It was all wasted of course, the most effective argument to Herr Jetblast was to post random recipes in his threads, he would go ballistic . It was the only way to make him entertaining.

Engaging those people is not effective opposition. It merely elevates denialism to debateworthy status.

True, andf eventually Soda was persuaded to quit. He was pretty knowledgeable though.

Stew Ingredient
Location: Bay Area -- SF, CA (Don't even think of calling it 'Frisco.')

Postby Wilster » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:19 pm

polardude1 wrote:That was directed at me. Candy had also was quoted as saying 3000 dead americans were slightly less than fuck all on the anniversary of 9/11.

I thought Turd used those terms aimed at Jewish posters on one of the many reincarnatons of the TT?

I don't know how creepy this is, so I will leave it up to the board:

Back in the good ol' TT-TP days, there was a Cuban-American gal I vehemently disagreed with regarding US economic embargo policy; I was for ending it since this and other measures had not worked in 40 years to oust Castro. I think her handle was "Wendy." Over time, it was easy to determine that she lived in the East Bay, working for an internet provider; this she freely posted about. It also wasn't too difficult back in the day find one's website with phone numbe I suppose as much of this information was shared or "leaked" when the thought of other creep-a-zoids lurking out there wasn't as great.

Anyway, got into a political spat with "Wendy" in a lengthy thread one day and boom! all of a sudden her company's name shows up on my caller ID. :shock: *doo, doo, doo...doodoodooooooooo* (cue Twilight Zone theme). She didn't say anything, nor was she on the line (hanging up probably as soon as she realized what she was doing) when I answer, but wowster!!! A relatively anonymous poster gets a call because of something that happened on the internets.

Oh yeah, another time, I was overseas and upon returning played back a weird, short message from some psycho with a Michigan number, not necessarily threatening me, but making some menacing comments directed towards "Wilster." Don't know who that was...this was all in the preregistration days of the TT.
My moniker is Wilster. How is my posting? If you no like, write suggestions down intelligibly on paper and then...burn it.

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:24 pm

That is creepy, Wilster.

During the whole candy website thing, he sent me a threatening message over facebook - what a charmer.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:25 pm

True, andf eventually Soda was persuaded to quit. He was pretty knowledgeable though

Actualy he was not very good at it and his posts just fed into them. Jetblast was well beyond creepy

Stew Ingredient

Postby Wilster » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:35 pm

joeyramone wrote:That is creepy, Wilster.

During the whole candy website thing, he sent me a threatening message over facebook - what a charmer.

Joey, I don't even think of Turd as creepy back in the day when he was getting trolled in his on thread, or "beat up" in another and have five other registered handles sending me a barrage of PM's suggesting that "Man, Turd really showed you...," "Once again, Turd is right..." "Wilster, give it up buddy..." etc., etc. It was really pathetic, but funny at the same time. I mean c'mon, you do a search on those other five or whatever handles and there was absolutely no solid contribution by any of them. Turd just had a pile of them reserved to use exactly like he did; as some sort of supportive voice by "others." Right Turd, what you want the board to believe is that there's these number of handles out there, who make no other contribution except to PM when you take a political "beating" in a thread. :roll: This just puts the whole using of Dallan's credit card in perspective. Turd may have had some skills in the programming sense, but really wasn't too sophisticated. Even when he did use one of his many monikers to try to get a "fresh start" because he was continued to made out like a complete and utter ass, he would never change his "cyber-print." He would continue with the same tone, spelling, issues with certain posters, and political agenda.
My moniker is Wilster. How is my posting? If you no like, write suggestions down intelligibly on paper and then...burn it.

Stew Ingredient

Postby BulletPark » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:35 pm

I vote for Lou Knee's ability to think of pictures of clothed men kissing as underage gay porn to the extent that he was threatening to call in the Feds.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:38 pm

extent that he was threatening to call in the Feds

Toy Tone wanted to sue a poster.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Wilster » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:44 pm

What about Patrik/Bondi/Loki et al PM'ing Tim when he was in Iraq, telling him to call him so he could threaten him in some way?

Postby eric84 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:47 pm

No, he wanted to sue this board. That was more laughable than it was creepy. We've had other threatened lawsuits which haven't come to pass.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Evil Overlord

Postby Ian_in_DC » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:49 pm

Wilster wrote:What about Patrik/Bondi/Loki et al PM'ing Tim when he was in Iraq, telling him to call him so he could threaten him in some way?

That wasn't creepy - that was hysterical. Fatrikkk trying to fight some anonymous poster named Timsahb was just so pathetically funny.

If Soda actually believed any of his mock biographies, that would qualify as creepy (or at least delusional).

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:50 pm

polardude1 wrote:
extent that he was threatening to call in the Feds

That wasn't creepy, it was laughably absurd.

Stew Ingredient

Postby thoughtpolice » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Jetblast was well beyond creepy

On the other hand, I appreciated the headsup he gave me that I was a victim of Zionist Mind Control.
Until then, I was completely unaware.

playing outside

Postby i_have_shiny_shoes » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:09 pm

cowtown wrote:

it's gone missing now

I think the mods are more worried about it being seen as an "endorsement" of (by hosting) repellent and utterly illegal behaviour, and its likely sitting in their forum, never to see the light of day again.
we're discussing it, so it's not secret.

Mayor McCheese

Postby Citizen Baba » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:10 pm

This thread is a nice way to catch up on TP gossip that I've been oblivious to for years. I'll now go back to oblivity.
There is a reason I'm stalking you. Like me I found with you, sooner or later posters discover that you're just an asshole. You rode another poster lie a horse a few weeks ago. It was embaressing

Stew Ingredient

Postby Dieter_von_Boesenhosen » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:20 pm

I post on a forum for lawyers that has a rather, ah, rambunctious anything-goes section that makes anything you've seen here look tame. Someone posted a violently anti-Obama thread titled "N*gger President". The board admin received a call from the Secret Service on his unlisted cellphone shortly thereafter.

Citizen Baba wrote:oblivity.

Oblivia.

Stew Ingredient

Postby cowtown » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:39 pm

i_have_shiny_shoes wrote:
cowtown wrote:

it's gone missing now

I think the mods are more worried about it being seen as an "endorsement" of (by hosting) repellent and utterly illegal behaviour, and its likely sitting in their forum, never to see the light of day again.

there was a context that I think would make it otherwise clear and after 2 years of sitting there...

well, then, the mods are being creepy

Pushing posts out of a helicopter over the ocean creepy
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler

PreviousNext

Return to Famous Dishes